Monday, March 31, 2014

#9 Research Analysis Method:Survey

For the research analysis portion of my blog I have decided to conduct a survey based on the information I have learned about my topic "Family and Marriage-Intact." I will distribute a series of questions to 5 teens of intact families and 5 teens of divorced families with their consent and compare the results. The survey will include questions such as rating the amount of assistance they receive from their parent(s) academically from 1 to 10, questions regarding their own motivation to preform better academically, and the expectations placed on them by their family. By giving this survey to children of both intact and divorced families I will be able to compare and observe if my research stands true and I will also be able to look at the advantages intact marriages and families have on the children involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment